Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Update!

I meant to do this last night, but between work, the grinding to 40 for my mount, and trying to spend some quality time with Sharon, it slipped my mind. The druid is level 34 now, and fairly close to 35. Me, Sharon, and two awesome members of my guild that we've been running around questing and grinding with did a 4 man run on RFK, and it went pretty smoothly. We had missed Roogug, so we all went back with a menagerie of five blueleaf tuber gophers each and murderified him. Sadly, the gophers didn't make it. They met their swift and untimely demise at the cruel hands of some thunderclaps. Except for two of them. And they are now kings among gophers.

Other than that, not really a whole lot to talk about. Greatly looking forward to my mount, which I should have at some point in the next couple days. Running is the devil. The slow, annoying devil.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online