Saturday, January 19, 2008

Man, I Suck At This...

So, yeah, it's been a while since I updated. Certain circumstances have conspired to create this unfortunate situation(mainly being in class for work all week, and not being able to post from work). So, there's been a lot of stuff that's happened lately.

Ran Scholo with the lock, Sharon, a 70 hunter from my guild and the GM's pally alt. It was kind of a clusterfuck the first few rooms. We overaggroed, we got three to four pulls at a time, and we generally noobed it up all over the place. Then we got our shit together, and punched Scholomance in the face. Wiped on Kirtonos(did him towards the end because we were running out to do the spectral essence chain) but that was mainly due to miscommunication of AFKness. Went from just barely 57 to, like, 5 bars off.

Next night, me and Sharon hit 58, and stepped through the Dark Portal(dun dun dun). Had some fun running around Hellfire, but apparently I, in my glee, kind of overwhelmed Sharon with it all. I really need to remember to take the stuff slow with her, and introduce her to Outlands gently, instead of pushing her all over the place and overloading her with new info and whatnot.

Rolled Yesterday is Sharon's new WoW blog. Apparently, she saw all the fun I was having not updating my blog often enough and had to get in on the action. I secretly think she just wanted a place to post all her screenshots. But don't tell her I said that.

And then, last night, after scrimping and saving and selling leather left and right and maybe a little of my soul but who needs that I got my epic mount! Screenshot coming tonight, maybe, if I remember. I went with the Great White Kodo. I'm now rocking the Outlands at a 40% rate of speed increase. And Sharon got hers this morning, so we can zoom all over Outland together. Now we need to get the lock through his epic mount quest, and we'll be set.

What I'm really jazzed about, right now, is getting the chance to tank Outlands instances once more. I've gotten some pretty sweet upgrades from the quests in HFP, and half of my tanking set at this point is merged with my dps set, because the stuff was so awesome it upgraded items in both sets. Hoping we can run Ramparts at some point tonight, or maybe tomorrow, and then Blood Furnace shortly thereafter.

And, I've gotta say, this is my first time doing Outland horde-side, and I'm really digging it. It's like a totally new perspective on stuff I've already done. It's mostly the same rewards, and similar, but with different spins. And not in the way that WPL was different, but totally sucked Horde side. Can't wait to see how Zangarmarsh and Terrokar differ.

My major goals for the next week or so is to try and get my cooking up to 300(currently at 283, and oh my god I hate fishing), hit up Ramparts and Blood Furnace, and start recovering from the hemmorhage that was my epic mount purchase. At once point, after realizing I needed repairs, I couldn't afford to fly to Thrallmar from Shattrath, and had to fly to Falcon Watch instead, leaving me with a grand total of 50 copper. Man, that sucked out loud. Getting Sharon her flying mount is going to hurt(Druids FTW!).

Anyhow, that's about it for the recent past. Back to the work grind, I guess.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online